From Waterfall to Agile
Online course "From Waterfall to Agile"
Have you heard about agile but you are not sure what it is? Would you like to learn more about it but you don’t know where to get started?
With this online course you will understand the background of project management and what methodologies can you use to manage your work.
About this online course
In this masterclass you will learn the basics of project management and have an overview of the certifications you can acquire and how and why everybody is talking about agile.
I will tell you a story, from its basic concepts and what is the life-cycle of a project, what are the differences between waterfall and agile, how agile started, the main principles and then I will present you few frameworks: Scrum, Kanban and OKRs and some digital tools that you can use to work in teams (also in remote teams).
What you will learn:
- Understand the background of Project Management
- Talk about this topic with confidence
- What kind of certification is best for you
- What tools can you use for your projects
- Introduction to Project Management
- Who is a Project Manager?
- History of Project Management
- Traditional Project Management: Waterfall
- From Waterfall to Agile
- Tools for Project Managers
- What certification is best for me?
Estefania is a passionate entrepreneur and business model innovation expert. She is a mentor, lecturer and founder of e-bloom and the meetup Business Model Re:public.
She is committed to helping other entrepreneurs find their why and create innovative and responsible businesses.
She has a wide expertise in project and event management, business creation and community building.