Why Innovation Matters: An introduction to systematic innovation
Learn why innovation matters with this introductory course about systematic innovation and the frameworks that help us to innovate.
What is this course about
Innovation has become a buzzword and it is often misunderstood. Since many people think this is all about new technologies, in fact, it all start with a mindset.
With this online introductory course you will understand what it really means and what are the frameworks that help us to create better solutions. Some of them might be already familiar to you like: design thinking, lean startup or scrum.
What you'll learn
- Name and understand the concepts like a professional
- Analyse different situations from a creative perspective
- Evaluate the frameworks you want to use
- Build an innovative mindset
Who is this course is for
- Business students or graduates who want to understand some concepts related to innovation and agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurs who want to know how they can innovate in their business models
- Aspiring innovation facilitators.
About the coach
Estefania Fernandez is the founder of e-Bloom and one of the international meetup Business Model Re:public, with around 6000 members.
She is a serial entrepreneur, lecturer in business model innovation and entrepreneurship and innovation consultant with experience in startups and big corporations.
She is committed to help other entrepreneurs and young graduates to create their businesses and/or boost their career.